Data For Cell-Tight
23% Vitamin C Retinol Serum
After using Cell-Tight for 28 days on 34 panelists, dermatological study collected the following data on Cell-Tight.
- Question: Did you perceive a smoothing on expression lines etc.? Answer: 100 percent said they were satisfied with the smoothing of expression lines.
- Question: Did you perceive an improvement on the skin? Answer: 97.06 percent said they saw an improvement in their skin.
- Question: Did you perceive an improvement moisturizing? Answer: 100 percent noticed an improvement in moisturizing.
Vitamin C (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) increases collagen levels, reduces melanin production, brightens the skin, and repairs the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage.
Renovage is one of the latest anti-aging ingredients to stabilize telomere shortening increasing cell life by 1/3. Telomeres are the cell’s biological clock regulating how fast we age. And if slowing down our cells’ biological clock wasn’t enough, Renovage firms, hydrates, plumps, reduces wrinkles, sun spots, redness and pore size. After six months, a clinical study showed pigmented spots were lessened by 56% and after 1 month, 35% increase in firmness and 45% increase in skin tone.
Serilesine (Hexapeptide-10) is a skin firming peptide that strengthens the dermal-epidermal junction resulting in increased dermis density and skin compactness. In a clinical study 10% Serilesine applied twice daily resulted in improvement in skin compactness 40%, skin tone 36%, and skin smoothness 45%.
Next Generation Retinol This latest retinol is encapsulated for controlled release upon contact with the skin and is non-irritating, non-peeling without compromising efficacy. Retinol has been clinically proven to improve fine lines, wrinkles, skin smoothness, firmness, texture and skin discoloration.
Ingredient List Aqua, Teprenone (Renovage), Hexapeptide-10 (Serilesine), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopherol Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
Data For Radiance
28.5% Anti Wrinkle Face Cream
After using Radiance for 28 days on 34 panelists, dermatological study collected the following data on Radiance.
- Question: Did you perceive a smoothing on expression lines (wrinkles)? Answer: 85.71 said they noticed smoother facial skin and a reduction of wrinkles.
- Question: Did you notice an improvement on the skin firmness/elasticity? Answer: 94.29 percent noticed the improvement on the skin firmness and the elasticity.
- Question: Did you like the consistency of the product? Answer: 100 percent of the study group reported that they definitely liked the consistency of the Radiance product.
Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) applied twice daily was observed that severity of wrinkles around the eyes decreased up to 17% after 15 days, and up to 32% after 28 days.
Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 ) rebuilds the skin network by increasing three kinds of collagen I, III, IV to significantly reduce wrinkle severity. In addition, Matrixyl synthe’6 stimulates hyaluronic acid and laminin 5 which replicates a filler effect and fibroncectin increases skin elasticity to restore volume.
Leuphasyl (Pentapeptide-18) three tests were performed with 5% Leuphasyl and 5% Argireline applying the peptide cream twice daily. After 28 days, combining both Leuphasyl and Argireline together showed a reduction in the depth of wrinkles of 25%, with maximum values of 47%.
SYN-COLL (Palmitoyl Tripeptide) five proven anti-wrinkle effects were tested at 2.5% and were a applied twice daily for 84 days. SYN-COLL showed a visible improvement of 36% relating to anti-wrinkling effects.
Platinum Matri-xem (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-17) is one of the latest peptides on the market to have a remarkable effect on collagen synthesis. In vivo test for 30 days at .3% showed significant improvement on skin elasticity 47%, hydration 33%, reduction of wrinkles by 61%.
Ingredient List Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl Synthe’6), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (SYN-COLL), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid ), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-17, Colloidal Platinum (Platinum-Matrix-em), Sodium PCA, Lecithin, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA.
Data For Infusion 02
38% Polypeptide Eye Cream
After using Infusion 02 for 28 days on 34 panelists, dermatological study collected the following data on Infusion 02.
- Question: Did you perceive a smoothing on expression lines etc.? Answer: 94.11 percent said they were satisfied with the smoothing of the expression lines in his or her face.
- Question: Did you perceive an improvement on dark circles? Answer: 94.11 percent of the study group noticed that there was an improvement in the dark circles under his or her eyes. Additionally, there were improvements around the eyes and in the general appearance of the skin on the face.
- Question: Did you perceive an improvement on skin moisture? Answer: 100 percent of the study group noticed an improvement in the moisturizing of the skin on the face.
Perfluorodecalin superior anti-aging ingredient increases oxygen levels resulting in increased skin hydration and the reduction of depth and number of wrinkles. After 28 days of treatment containing 6% Perfluorodecalin oxygen levels in the skin increased 100%. In another clinical study containing 10% Perfluorodecalin there was a 15% marked decrease in the number of wrinkles and 32% marked difference in the depth of wrinkles.
Inyline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-30) reduces and prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. 20 volunteers applied a cream containing 5% Inyline in the crow’s feet area twice daily. After 28 days of treatment a decrease in wrinkle depth of 14.9% was determined.
SYN-AKE neuropeptide reduces the contraction frequency of muscle cells on the face, thereby decreasing expression lines. In testing a reduction of over 50% in wrinkle size was reported with an immediate line smoothing activity lasting up to 6 hours.
Eyeseryl (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5) has a proven efficacy in reducing puffy eye bags and anti-dark circles. After 28 days, 17 volunteers reported eye bags were reduced 70% and a decrease of dark circles under the eyes showing a slight lightening effect.
Haloxyl (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) was applied directly under the eye area for 56 days against placebo on the other one. Results confirmed 72% of volunteers reported a 19.5% lightening of dark circles.
Ingredient List Aqua, (Perfluorodecalin), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 (Eyeseryl), Acetyl Hexapeptide-30 (Inyline), Glycerin, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide (Haloxyl), Steareth-20, Dipeptide Diaminobutyrol Benzylamide Diacetate (SYN-AKE), Arginine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.