The Power Trio Reduces Puffy Eye Bags, Dark Circles, And Wrinkles
At YNS Cosmeceutical Skincare, we have three clinically proven skin care products that can help you reverse skin aging.
Infusion 02 contains Eyeseryl and Haloxyl. Both peptides have clinical studies shown to fight against oedema-forming mechanisms and shows a decongesting effect, enhancing elasticity and skin smoothness to decrease the appearance of puffiness and under eye circles.
Cell-Tight and Radiance
Both Radiance and Cell-Tight target wrinkles. Radiance will even target the wrinkles on your neck by tightening and firming the skin. Cell-Tight is also to be used under your eyes for skin brightening and tightening.
As individual products, they work wonders. However, when you apply them together you have a synergistic, results-oriented, blend of 14 anti aging ingredients. You can expect significant improvement in the most visible signs of skin aging: wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, discoloration, uneven skin tone, puffy eye bags, dark circles, loss of firmness and elasticity.
How You Get Under Eye Circles, Bags, And Wrinkles
Under eye circles, bags, and wrinkles on your face and neck may be attributes that you associate with aging, but it doesn’t have to be that way. There’s a reason you are gaining darker circles under your eyes. There’s a cause for those circles becoming more and more prominent and why your wrinkles seem to be much more noticeable than other people’s. It doesn’t always have to do with aging. By figuring out the cause of your dark circles, bags, and wrinkles, you can learn what causes them and how to reduce them. Furthermore, by using top skin care products you can reduce your signs of aging.
- Under eye bags: These are characterized by the skin under your eyes becoming puffy and the muscles around your eyes becoming weaker. Generally, they are attributed to aging, but it can also be because you’re not drinking enough water or taking care of yourself healthwise.
- Dark eye circles: The skin under your eyes becomes darker because of allergies, fatigue, hay fever, eczema, or it’s hereditary. You can also be getting dark circles under your eyes because you’re getting too much sun, rubbing your eyes, and the skin around your eyes is becoming thinner and has less collagen.
- Wrinkles: Wrinkles are one area that occurs because you are getting older, but you can make them more notable when you smoke, stay in the sun too long, or don’t drink enough water.
How To Reduce Your Chances Of Under Eye Bags, Circles, And Wrinkles
Just because you’re aging doesn’t mean you can’t reduce the circles under your eyes, the bags, and the wrinkles. In addition to using top skin care products, you can also try some of these tips to help you have beautiful, ageless skin.
- Drink more water: Water hydrates your body and by drinking more you can eliminate the chance of having noticeable wrinkles, puffy eyes, and even dark circles under your eyes.
- Reduce eating salt: Salt dries out your skin; instead, of hydrating it. Salt, if you notice, will also make your eyes puffier and dried out making wrinkles much more obvious.
- Allergies: It’s impossible to avoid allergies, but by rubbing your eyes you’re increasing the dark eye circles. By taking over the counter medicines, you can dry your body out and decrease the appearance of puffy eyes, which in turn, can make your under eye skin much less noticeable.
- Sleeping: Change up your sleeping position. If you sleep on your stomach or side, the fluids under your eyes begin to collect and create under eye bags. When you lay on your back and give yourself more leverage, you can get rid of puffiness.